The Makita DMR107 Jobsite Radio works from mains power or from your power tool batteries and comes complete with AC power adaptor (batteries sold separately). This radio has been developed based on the DMR102, however this model is now compatible with the newly released Makita 10.8v CXT 'Slide' type batteries.
The DMR107 Radio has been designed to cope with rough treatment on the jobsite. In the working environment it's a tough life for a radio but with rubber bumpers on all four corners and two vertical metal bars on the front to protect the controls you wont have any worries. The DMR107 has a dust and showerproof construction and an unbelievable sound thanks to the twin 76mm speakers and powerful amplifier. No matter how dusty and noisy the workplace gets, you'll still be able hear your favourite tunes.
Although compatible with most Makita li-ion batteries including 7.2v, 10.8v, 14.4v and 18v, these radios are not compatible with the Makita ‘G-Series’ batteries commonly available in DIY stores.
- Newly added compatibility with 10.8V CXT 'Slide' batteries (sold separately)
- Silver Front control panel and elastomer bumpers
- Elastomer bumpers and metal pipes protect against rough handling
- Dual Power Sources, battery or ac mains powered
- 2 speaker stereo system
- Flexible antenna can be removed and stored inside the radio
- Digital quartz display
- Auto-scan and clock set button
- Headphone jack
- 2x AUX-IN ports (front and inside rear) for ipods, MP3 and CD players
- AC adaptor jack
- Timer set button
- Sound volume and manual tuning button
- Digital quartz display with back light
- Power on-off and off-timer button
- Front control panel FM/AM band selection and mono-stereo change button
- Carry handle with soft grip swivels 90°
- IP64 rated dust and shower-proof construction