Festool 576003 TS55REBQ-Plus 110v Circular Plunge Saw in Systainer SYS3 M 337
out of stock
Festool TS55REBQ-Plus 110v Circular Plunge Saw in Systainer 4
With the TS55 you can saw even more accurately, even more conveniently and above all in combination with the guide rail. With Festool TS55 circular saw not only is your work accurate and particularly time-saving, you also get more out of your circular saw for longer than you do from a conventional saw. Sawing complex light cut-outs or apertures is no problem for circular saws. As long as they are made by Festool, that is.
The electronics and mechanics of the saw are designed for the lowest possible wear. The intelligent electronics and the stable magnesium die-cast construction contribute considerably to the exceptionally long life of the TS 55. The alloyed material and the ribbed construction make the magnesium die-cast plate high-strength and particularly stable.
The TS 55 does not just saw dead-straight, it also saws to the correct depth. Thanks to the accurate depth stop, you can set the depth to which you want to saw right down to the millimetre. This is particularly useful for demanding jobs such as repairing parquet floors. The TS 55 is not just a professional like any other: it is a professional with depth.
Features and Benefits:
- Maximum flexibility thanks to flat housing for minimum wall distance
- Even more precise thanks to angle setting with snap-in points and indentation (-1° and/or 47°)
- Guide wedge for safer work and simple positioning in existing joint
- Good view of scribe line and saw blade thanks to the new flush and moveable viewing window
- Improved dust extraction thanks to the new shape of the extraction duct
- Simpler operation with the double cutting depth scale (with/without guide rail)
- More benefits: splinterguard, FastFix, play adjustment without the need for tools, quick brake, etc.
- Precise circular in materials up to 55 mm thick
- Cutting interior doors to length using guide rail and circular saw
- Manufacturing expansion joints in parquet flooring and false joints
- Cutting chipboard to size
- Cutting and processing plasterboard
Power consumption: 1200 W
Idle engine speed: 2000-5200 min-1
Saw blade diameter: 160 mm
Inclination: -1 / +47 °
Cutting depth: 0-55 mm
Cutting depth at 45 degrees: 0-43 mm
Cutting depth at 45°/90°: 0-43/0-55 mm
Connection Ø d/e: 27/36 mm
Weight: 4.5 kg
1 x Fine tooth saw blade W48
1 x splinterguard
1 x Flag window; vision panel
1 x operation tool
1 x SYSTAINER SYS 4 T-LOC