Bosch GSB 18V-60 C Combi Drill bare unit in carton (Connection ready) in L-Boxx - 06019G2103
out of stock
BOSCH GSB 18V-60 C COMBI DRILL IN L-BOXX (CONNECTION READY) - 06019G2103
Upgrade yourself – personalise your power.
- Efficient: The best results – thanks to high power and personalised tool settings in the Toolbox app.
- Durable: Developed for intense use – thanks to the brushless EC motor and robust full metal chuck.
- Ergonomic: Convenient handling thanks to the short head length and new handle shape.
- Please note this does not include the GCY 30-4 Connectivity Module - this can be purchased seperatly
- The Kickback Control increases user protection compared to power tools without the feature. The power tool will be switched off if suddenly rotating around the drilling axes
- Integrated impact drilling function for drilling in masonry up to 13 mm
- Compact design: very short head length (only 184 mm) for perfect handling
- Innovative CoolPack batteries ensure optimum heat dissipation and therefore increase lifetime by up to 100% (cf. Li-Ion batteries without CoolPack)
- Bosch Electronic Cell Protection (ECP): protects the battery against overload, overheating and deep discharge
- Electronic Motor Protection (EMP) protects the motor against overload and ensures a long lifetime
- 13-mm Auto-Lock drill chuck
- Integrated LED light with afterglow function for illuminating the work area, even in dark places
- Mountable bit holder for easy transport and storage of bits on the tool
- Practical belt clip for conveniently hanging the tool on a belt or ladder
- Motor brake for precise work when driving rows of screws
- Torque, max. (hard/soft) 60 / 31 Nm
- No-load speed (1st gear / 2nd gear) 0 – 600 / 0 – 1.900 rpm
- impact rate 28.500 bpm
- Chuck capacity, min./max. 1,5 / 13 mm
- Drill spindle thread 1/2"
- Battery voltage 18 V
- Charging time, approx. 65 mins
- Torque settings 20+1
- Length 184 mm
- Height 248 mm
- Cell type Lithium-ion
- drilling diameter in wood 38 mm
- drilling diameter in steel 13 mm
- drilling diameter in masonry 13 mm
- screw diameter 10 mm
- Noise/vibration information
- Sound pressure level 87 dB(A)
- Sound power level 98 dB(A)
- Uncertainty K 3 dB
- Noise level The A-rated noise level of the power tool is typically as follows: Sound pressure level 87 dB(A); Sound power level 98 dB(A). Uncertainty K= 3 dB.