The Bosch GDR 18V-200 Professional cordless Impact Driver is designed to tighten and loosen screws in metal sheet, metal and wood. It would be used mainly by trade professionals and some home DIY users. This tool offers an excellent power-to-size ratio with its ¼” bit holder. It can fit in tight spaces so there shouldn’t be many areas it can’t reach. It has a short body length of 126mm and is equipped with a powerful brushless motor for a strong tightening torque 200 Nm and a breakaway torque of 350 Nm. It has excellent battery runtime and long tool life. To give the user better control it has a speed trigger control, where you can set the different speeds. Its compatible with all Bosch Professional range 18V batteries and chargers.
- Electronic Cell Protection (ECP) – Stops battery getting too hot, and getting damaged.
- LED light – It has an LED which gives you more, light and more accuracy on the job.
- Speed Trigger control – Gives the user much more control, offering more accuracy.
- 1 x Bosch GDR 18V 1/4" BRUSHLESS Impact Driver Body Only
- 2 x 3.0ah Batteries
- 1 x GAL 18v-20 Charger
- L-Boxx Carry Case
- Part No: 06019J2105
- Barcode: 4059952596655
- Brushless Motor - Yes
- Voltage - 18 V
- No-load speed [rpm]: 0-3.400
- Weight excl. battery [kg]: 1,1
- Torque, max. [Nm]: 200
- Impact rate [bpm]: 0-4.000
- Tool holder: 1/4'' Hex Uni
- Breakaway torque, max. [Nm]: 350
- Screw diameter: M 6 – M 16
- Sound pressure level: 95 dB(A)
- Sound power level 106 dB(A)
- Uncertainty K= 3 dB.
? Have Questions? Ask an Experts
Bosch GDR 18V-200 18V BRUSHLESS Impact driver, 1/4" hex 2 X 3.0AH in Carry Case