Trend E/SCRIBE Easyscribe scribing tool
Order within for earliest possibly delivery on: Wednesday, 30th of November
Spend £50.00 or more (inc. VAT) for free shipping.
Next Day delivery available
Buy Now Pay Later with PayPal
Trend Easyscribe Offset Scribing Tool with Extendable Plate
Handheld scribing tool for architrave, skirting, scribing doors, scribing worktops, setting hinge recess depth etc. With one handed height adjustment and adjustable pencil lead. The ideal tool for : Hanging doors, Worktops, Plinths and Skirting, Architraves, Flooring, Window Boards, Panelling and Shop Fitting. Comes with 3 spare 2H lead refils.
- Articulated arm allows the required offset to be set precisely from 1mm to 40mm giving full flexibility
- Use for a multitude of applications
- Can be used as a marking gauge
- Thin guide plate (0.5mm) for access into narrow gaps ensuing full versatility
- Flat base ensures object surface remains in contact ensuring a consistent scribe
- Knurled foregrip sliding steel guide plate allows up to 50mm projection.
- Thumb wheel fine adjustment
- Marks narrow pencil line of 0.7mm width ensuring accuracy
- 3 spare 2H lead refils