Makita DAB/DAB+ 18v Blue Jobsite Radio DMR110W - White
The Makita DMR110W DAB/DAB+ Job Site Radio is a robust digital radio ideally suited for outdoor/jobsite use. IP64 rated against dust and water damage and equipped with metal pipes and plastic elastomer bumpers, this radio is perfectly designed to endure tough environments. The two speaker stereo system ensures an incredible sound quality, whilst the LCD display provides optimal clarity. The radio includes an AUX-IN jack for connecting to external audio sources as well as a Micro USB port. With an 18V LXT Li ion 6.0 Ah battery, the radio can run for an impressive 33 hours and is compatible with all Makita 7.2V Li ion, CXT and LXT batteries.
Features and Benefits:
- Capable of receiving DAB / DAB+ (Digital Audio Broadcasts)
- Easy-to-read digital tuner with LCD display
- Dual power source: AC or Makita batteries
- 2 speaker stereo system
- Flexible antenna can be removed and stored inside the radio
- Soft grip carry handle swivels 90 degrees
- Elastomer bumpers and metal pipes protect against rough handling on a jobsite
- IP64 rated dust and shower-proof construction
- Equipped with Micro USB port for software upgrade.
- AUX-IN jack for connecting to external audio source (Connecting cable is not included.)
- AC adaptor jack
- Runs up to 33 hours with an 18V LXT Li-ion 6.0 Ah battery
- Compatible with all Makita 7.2V Li-ion, CXT and LXT batteries.
- Not compatible with G-Series, XGT, Ni-CAD or Ni-MH batteries
Frequency Range FM 87.5 – 108Mhz
Frequency Range DAB/DAB+ Band III 5A – 13F
Speakers 2x 76mmØ (8O)
Practical Output 7.2V: 0.5W x 2
10.8V: 1.2W x2, 14.4V: 2.2W, 18V: 3.5W x2
Net Weight 4.1 - 4.6 kg
1 x Makita DMR110W DAB/DAB+ 7.2v-18v White Jobsite Radio Bare Unit