Makita DMR109 18v LXT / 10.8v CXT AM/FM DAB Job Site Radio
Makita DMR109 10.8v CXT Job Site Radio Bare Unit
Models DMR109 is a Job site radio that is able to receive Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB/ DAB•DAB+), and has been developed based on the model DMR104.
Features and Benefits
- Not compatible with G-Series Battery or Ni-CAD or Ni-MH Batteries
- Newly compatible with 10.8V CXT slide batteries
- Dual power source: AC or Makita batteries.
- Digital tuner
- Flexible antenna can be removed and stored inside the radio.
- Soft grip carry handle swivels 90 degrees
- 2 speaker stereo system.
- Elastomer bumpers protect against rough handling on a jobsite
- Equipped with Micro USB post for software upgrade.
- AUX-IN jack for connecting to external audio source (Connecting cable is not included.)
- AC adaptor jack
- IP64 rated dust and shower-proof construction
- Easy-to-read digital tuner with LCD display
Technical Specification:Battery Type: Lithium-ion
Battery Range: 7.2 - 18 v
Speakers: 2x76mmØ (8O)
Practical Output (7.2v): 0.5W x 2
Practical Output (10.8v): 1.2W x 2
Practical Output (14.4v): 2.2W x 2
Practical Output (18v): 3.5W x 2
Frequency Range DAB: Band III 5A – 13F
FM Coverage: 87.5 - 108 Mhz
Net weight: 4.6 kg
Supplied With:1 x Makita DMR109 10.8v CXT Job Site Radio Bare Unit
1 x AC power adaptor