Trend H/JIG/A Hinge Jig Two Part Metal Jig In Case
The two part Contractor Hinge Jig is a portable template set designed for recessing hinges in wooden doors & frames using a plunge router
T4EK router requires a (UNIBASE) or special guide bush (GB/T4/160)
Features and Benefits:
- It is easy to use with minimal setting-up time, completing the job both accurately & quickly.
- Used on-site & in joinery shops to increase productivity with excellent results.
- Four apertures for fire door requirements.
- No need for marking out in the conventional way.
- Quick & simple to set-up as the hinge is used as the pattern.
- Clean & accurate recesses are achieved every time. Suitable for timber based doors & square butt hinges.
- Can be used on both inside and outside doors.
- Use with a light duty plunge router with 1/4 inch collet.
- Long reach router cutter required, 12mm diameter with 70mm overall length.
- Angled position slots to prevent creep.
- Unibase may be needed.
Hinge sizes possible:
Length min - 2 5/8" (67mm)
Length max - 5" (127mm)
Width min - 3/8" (9.5mm)
Width max - 1 3/8" (35mm)
Width max in 35mm rebate - 20mm
Width max in 44mm rebate - 30mm
Door sizes possible:
Height min - 6' 5" (1955 mm)
Height max - 2100 mm*
Thickness min - 5/8" (16 mm)
Weight - 3.3 kg
Jig overall length - 1957mm
* Please note for doors over 2040mm the bottom hinge will be higher than 9" up.
4 x Apertures
4 x Apertures
2 x Bradawls with spacer
1 x 16mm guide bush
1 x T-Handle hex key
1 x 4mm spacing gauge
1 x Carry case