Metabo 18v Basic Set inc 3x 3.5Ah LiHD Batteries & ASC 30-36 V Charger - 685101000
Metabo 685101000 18v Basic Set inc 3x 3.5Ah LiHD Batteries & ASC 30-36 V Charger
Part of the Metabo Pick+Mix 18v range - designed to offer you absolute freedom to choose the machines and transportation system that best suits your individual needs. Buy nothing too much and nothing too little.
This battery and charger starter kit includes 3x compact LiHD 3.5Ah batteries and an ASC 30-36V charger.
Metabo LiHD: The combination of new high-performance battery cells and completely newly developed components in the pack ensure that maximum power remains available for an extremely long time: Metabo has perfected this revolutionary battery pack technology to its pinnacle.
Battery Pack LiHD 18 V - 3.5 Ah (625346000)
- LiHD battery packs for ultimate performance and extremely long application with minimal temperature generation
- Ultra M technology: Intelligent battery management for long-lasting battery packs with a 3 year guarantee
- Patented “AIR COOLED“ charging technology
- Permanent Electronic Single Cell Protection (ESCP) when charging, for particularly long life.
- Processor-controlled charge and discharge management
- Capacity display with almost no self-discharge
- No memory effect
- Battery Pack Voltage: 18 V
- Capacity of Battery Pack: 3.5 Ah
Charger ASC 30-36 V, 14.4 - 36 V Air Cooled GB (627045000)
- Monitored charging with microcontroller
- Battery diagnosis
- Charge time approximately 30 minutes at 1.5 Ah
- "AIR COOLED" function
- For charging all Li-Power Compact, Li-Power Plus, Li-Power Extreme battery packs
- Monitored charging with microcontroller: the battery pack is charged with 2.5 ampere with constant monitoring of voltage flow, temperature flow and maximum temperature. The charger ends the charging process immediately after full charging. Thus, there is no overcharging and the life of the battery pack increases
- Charger switches to compensation charge: to conserve the capacity, the battery pack is charged for 1 second every 45 seconds with 2.5 ampere
- "AIR COOLED" function: the patented principle is based on air-cooling the battery pack during the charging process. The battery packs are gently cooled down to the required charging temperature, and then during the charging process are constantly maintained at optimum temperature. With this principle, a higher tool life of the battery packs and up to 30% shorter total charging time can be achieved
- Mains Voltage: 230 - 240 V
- Mains Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz
- Battery Voltage(s): 14.4 / 18 / 36 v