DeWalt DWE7485-GB 240V 210mm 1850W Compact Table Saw Replaces DW745
out of stock
DWE7485 Compact Table Saw 1850W 240V
Every professional tradesperson needs a great table saw that can take on a range of applications with strength and efficiency. Whether you’re a carpenter, a joiner or even working in construction, the DeWalt DWE7485 210mm compact table saw deserves a place in your toolkit. Ideal for a wide and varied range of tasks, this saw has heaps to offer on any worksite.
The perfect tool for cutting flooring to size, sizing timber materials, cutting plinths, building units and more; you can rely on accurate cuts for brilliant results. A high-power motor gives users durability and efficiency, as well as enough strength to easily cut through all types of construction timbers. Whether it’s cross cuts or dado cuts you need, this saw will power through anything you throw its way.
Power isn’t all the DWE7485 has to offer however, as the Duel Rack and Pinion Fence System makes sure to provide unbeatable accuracy, and ensures that no perpendicular movements shift the position of the fence that’s in use. The two-position fence also offers increased capacity with a max rip capacity of 610, which is why this table saw is so effective at cutting all types of wooden materials and sizes. A cast aluminium bed also adds more rigidity and exactness to your work, and a one-handed bevel control lets you quickly and precisely adjust and lock bevels.
- Dual Rack & Pinion Fence System - Increased accuracy
- 2 Position Fence with Max 610 rip Capacity
- 65mm depth of cut at 90 °, 45mm at 45°
- One Handed Bevel Control for quick/accurate bevel adjustment and lock
- NoVolt Release Switch for added safety
- Cast Aluminium Bed for increased rigidity and improved accuracy
- Compact size and low weight for improved portability
- AIRLOCK compatible dust extraction for improved health/safety and cleaner jobsites
- ToolConnect ready (tag is NOT included) provides the option for jobsite connectivity for inventory management
- No Load Speed: 5800rpm
- Blade Diameter: 210mm
- Blade Bore: 30mm
- Max. Ripping Capacity [right]: 622mm
- Max. Ripping Capacity [left]: 318mm
- Max. Depth of Cut at 90°: 65mm
- Max. Depth of Cut at 45°: 45mm
- Table Size: 485 x 485mm
- Weight: 22kg