Bosch 115mm Carbide Tipped Multi Cut Blade.
This blade cuts:
- Cement board (i.e Trespa)
- Construction timber
- Laminate board
- Plastics (i.e cable ducts, plastic tubes)
- Plaster board
- Wood with nails
- Copper pipe
Features on the item:
- This Carbide multi blade from Bosch is designed to easily cut all kinds of wood: wood with nails and concrete residues, plastic, plaster board and fibre glass.
- The blade has undergone a laser melting process, which has a high bonding strength between steel and the tungsten carbide grit, which ensures a durable and safe application.
- The blade geometry has a thin body design and expansion slots, which ensure a unique cutting speed, and will avoid deformation.
- The tungsten carbide grit used on the blade is high quality an sized correctly to ensure a smooth multi-application fast cutting blade.
- This wheel can be used with either a marble cutter or angle grinder.
- Blade diameter: 115mm (4-1/2").
- Bore size: 22.22mm (fits all standard mini grinders).
- Blade width: 1.2mm
- Made in Switzerland, so quality is fully assured.
|Weight (in grams)||200|